Do the loud sounds, pressure, and smell associated with a dentist's drill stop you from having the dental treatment you need?
Laser dentistry offered by Dr. Ruth Bailey at her Knoxville, TN, dentistry practice is quieter, more precise, and more comfortable.
If you dislike dentist drills, find out how laser dentistry at Cosmetic Dentistry of Knoxville can make your procedure much more pleasant...
How Does Dentistry with Lasers Work?
- Our FDA-approved laser system can be used for a wide range of dental care such as gum reshaping, gum disease treatment, and removing decay prior to treating a cavity.
- Lasers have truly revolutionized the field of dentistry. They allow dentists to perform more conservative treatment with less risk of infection and much greater comfort.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Quicker healing time
Minimal risks and side effects
Less discomfort, so anesthesia may not be needed
Can be used in many dental treatments
Cauterizes incisions during procedures, often eliminating the need for sutures
Preserves more healthy tissue than a drill
Speeds up procedures so you'll spend less time in the dental chair
No unpleasant sounds, pressure, or smells
Laser Dentistry Is Better Dentistry
Dr. Bailey has extensive education and training in laser dentistry, and performs every dental procedure with your comfort in mind. Our dentists aim to provide you with a pleasant dental experience, so you will feel confident making us your oral health care providers. To learn more about laser dentistry, contact our Knoxville dental practice today, serving Bearden, Sequoyah Hills, and West Knoxville.
Our Practice Gets 5 Stars from Happy Patients
Top notch. Have been at least biyearly patient for over 30 years. Have had numerous unscheduled urgent dental needs and have always received timely and caring service. If dr Bailey is accepting new patients, you could not do better.View on Google
Great dental office! Kelly is the best hygienist I've ever had, and I've been around for a long time! Dr. Bailey never suggests unnecessary dental procedures.View on Google
A Typical Laser Dentistry Timeline
Day of Procedure
Our Knoxville office uses this and other advanced technology to provide you with outstanding treatment.
Am I a Candidate for Laser Dentistry?
The best way to learn whether laser dentistry is right for you is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bailey or Dr. Sliger. Laser dentistry can be used to perform:
- Contouring of gingival tissue (gums)
- Treatment of aphthous ulcer
- Treatment of periodontal pockets
- Treatment of herpetic lesions or fever blisters
- Crown lengthening
- Tooth preparation for crowns and veneers
- Treatment of periodontal (gum) disease
- Cavity treatment