What To Expect When Coming In
To ensure the safety of our patient’s health during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have added extra precautionary measures such as recommended PPE by the CDC and ADA, as well as incorporated an industrial hypochlorous acid air disinfectant fogging machine, similar to ones used in aircrafts and hospitals. We are continuing to use the highest grade chemical disinfectants and test our autoclave weekly to verify that the sterilization of instruments is fully effective and functioning properly.
What to expect after COVID-19:
- Before your appointment
- To make sure patients are healthy, our team may call you to ask you some health-related questions prior to your appointment.
- To limit the number of patients in our waiting room, you may wait outside in your car until the team is ready for you. If you wish to do this, you may call the office to notify them that you are in your car outside the office.
- We are asking patients to limit the number of people you bring with you to the office.
- At your appointment
- Patients are asked to wear face masks to their appointments.
- The dental team will screen patients by taking your temperature and asking health questions.
- Plastic barriers have been placed along the counters of the front office. The dental team is wearing face masks and proper PPE for the prevention of spreading coronavirus. Protocols in place are in accordance with CDC and ADA guidelines.
- After your appointment
- Some additional sanitation measures will be done after each patient leaves such as the use of an industrial hypochlorous acid air disinfectant fogging machine, similar to ones used on aircrafts and hospitals.
- You will schedule your next appointment on your way out with the front office team.
- If you start to experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 days of your appointment, call to alert the office staff so those who came into contact with you may be tested.